Who Makes Possession?
Michael has written for punk zines and philosophical journals. His comic works have appeared in The Psychedelic Journal of Time Travel, Rock Is Not Dead, the Jewish Comix Anthology Volume 2 (in a story which features the Possession cast, Sheila and Javier), and Why Faith.Works:
– The Trouble with Normal; Masochistic Submission
– Philosophy Now
– The Psychedelic Journal of Time Travel
– Rock Is Not Dead
– Jewish Comix Anthology Volume 2
– Why Faith
– In Goth We Trust, WIOX Community Radio, Catskills, New York (June 29, 2022)
– Black Ship Interviews Michael Norwitz (September 25, 2015)
– An Interview with Comics Writer Michael Norwitz (Oneshi Press, February 2, 2018)
|MARY ANN VAUPEL|
Mary Ann will have a short story published in the Melusine Muse Press Fae World anthology series. Possession is her first comics effort.
Enrico has worked in the comic book field from 2015, in which he started his professional career working on the comic book series Paranoid Boyd, published by Edizioni Inkiostro. In the same year he began working for the Kuro Jam team as a concept artist, comic book artist and illustrator. Enrico’s Website.
ANDREA VIVIANA BLANCO
|Andrea is the Possession colorist.|
|Lettering comics since 2008, HdE has worked on books published by Big Dog Ink / Aspen comics, Pistolwhip Press, Zenith Comics, Thinkalike Productions, Attic Studios, and others. HdE’s Website.|
|Markosia was established in 2005 and has become one of the UK’s leading publishers of graphic novels. Based in London, we have gained a reputation for producing a diverse range of comic books and graphic novels that cover almost all genres. Markosia’s Website.|